Prep time: 5 mins
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 ripe mango
- shredded coconut to top (optional)
- Mix coconut milk and chia seeds in bowl.
- Place the mixture in the fridge and leave overnight.
- The next morning cube the mango. Use a food processor or an immersion blender to puree the mango. ( I used my immersion blender because I hate getting out my huge food processor for such a small job)
- Remove the chia mixture from the fridge and mix in vanilla extract.
- Top the chia mixture with the pureed mango and some shredded coconut.
Photography by Tiffanie Graham